Hours: Monday-Friday 7 AM – 9 PM
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays 8:30 AM – 5 PM
Catholic Mass is celebrated Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11:30am;
Tuesday and Thursday at 12:15pm;
Sunday at 10:00 am.
Chaplains can be consulted for:
- Pre-surgery visits
- Spiritual, cultural or religious needs
- Change of status of patient
- Sacramental needs
- At the time of a crisis or imminent death
- Representative from the faith community are unavailable
- Decisions about level of care
- Need for support or conversation
How to Contact a Chaplain
- Emergency Catholic sacramental ministry is provided 24/7. Please contact the PBX Operator if this service is needed.
- Call the Pastoral Care Office at 615.222.6602.
- If you’re in the hospital, ask your nurse to call the chaplain.
Members of the Pastoral Care Department include men and women representing various faith traditions.
- 2 Full-time Interdenominational chaplains
- 1 Ful-time Catholic chaplain
- 2 CPE Residents
Chaplains facilitate and/or participate in the following support groups for patients/families: